WalkBoston Marathon Team
WalkBoston has been selected by the John Hancock® Non Profit Partners the valuable opportunity to receive charity bibs for the 119th Boston Marathon on April 20, 2015. We are currently recruiting charity runners and Boston Marathon qualified registered runners for our team. Charity runners must raise a minimum of $5000 in fundraising. Registered runners must raise a minimum of $1,000.
To join our team download the application here!
There is a $50. Non-refundable fee to apply to our program.
Here are some of the reasons runners ran for WalkBoston in 2014:
Runners on our team will receive:
- An official entry into the 2015 Boston Marathon.
- Fundraising, training, communications and support through CharityTeams
- Weekly hill workouts in Newton and long run training on the course from the Marriott Copley beginning in December
- Monthly meetings starting in December with guest speakers on training – fundraising –events and all things Boston!
- Opportunity to participate in costumed long runs managed by CharityTeams
- Superhero 17 and Hop21
- Incentive prizes for fundraising
- Social events such as weekly after long run brunch
- and the 5th annual CharityTeams Bleacher Bar Party
- Team kick off meeting and pre race pasta party
- Opportunity to attend the Boston TEAm Party
- Hotel support through Marathon Tours
- Discounts from various running companies
- Charity Singlet to wear on race day
- Race weekend support for you and your family
- Private bus to the start race day and access to the charity village
- The opportunity to be a 2015 Boston Marathon finisher!
If you have questions please contact:
CharityTeams@CharityTeams.comcastbiz.net or Call CharityTeams – Susan Hurley at 978-852-7891.